The 2021 Sales and Marketing Exchange (B2BSMX)—a customer engagement, revenue generation, and networking event—will be held in-person in Boston. In 2020, the event hosted over 1,500 people virtually. Hopes are high that the attendance will remain the same or be greater. But live attendance isn’t mandatory—its also being held virtually at the same time.
As many companies had to switch to virtual because of public health events taking place last year, B2BSMX will be held both virtually and in-person in Boston August 9-11 this year.
Created two years-ago, the event is all about marketing and sales success through alignment. The year before witnessed attendees in excess of 1,500 people.
It’s the hope of the event’s host, Demand Gen. Report (DGR), that they can replicate or exceed last year’s attendance. This is why the event is being offered with an option to choose how attendees would like to go.
The key features of this year’s #B2BSMX include:
- A smaller, more focused group of the top B2B sales and marketing practitioners across industries
- Focused content sessions and networking events
- Meeting spaces and session formats designed to safely engage attendees
- A blended approach of digital and physical to provide attendees with tools to customize agendas, pre-set meetings and engage with colleagues after gathering in person
- Opportunities for attendees to meet with experts and analysts.
According to the SVP & Editorial Director of DGR, Andrew Gaffney, he’s sure that everyone will have a good experience since all of the necessary precautions will be taken.
Gaffney also said that “[We’ve] reimagined an intimate, safe and engaging experience that will blend the absolute best of our physical and digital event capabilities.”
The exact agenda items for the conference have yet to be nailed down, but interested parties can sign up to get the latest news.
Original article from DemandGen Report on 11 June 2021.